Dry Type Transformers
Transformers meant to be installed ina dry and air conditioned room or in a PTI AUGIER type substation.
Benefits of dry type transformers
Impregnated transformer, environemental resin
- According to IEC 60076, NF C 17-200, standards
- Off load tap changers
- Protected by thermal probes
- Robust transformer long service life
Specifications of dry type transformers
- Power rating From 5 to 630 kVA
- Primary voltage Every voltage compatible with insulation voltages above
- Secondary load voltage 230 V - 400 V - 950 V - 3200 V - 5500 V and 6600 V
- Insulation voltage 1,1 kV - 3,6 kV - 7,2 kV
- Primary and secondary connesion on copper clots, by the uper side of the transformer.
- HRC fuses protection integrated above the protection envelop.
- Thermal protection by thermal probe integrated to windings, one or two thresholds protection.
- Standard : Three-phase transformer : Step-down Dyn11 - Step-up YNd1 - single-phase transformer: Iio
- Specific : Three-single tranformer, Leblanc three-two transfrmer, other couplings on request.
- Empty serring plugs : Three outputs on slots
- two earthing switches
- Lifting lugs
- For rollers for 10 kVA and higher power rating transformers
Features of dry type transformers
Transformers mechanical and electrical characteristics art the same for the step-down or step-up transformers.
Step-up transformers are built so that inrush currents are limited
- The transformers are not reversible
Optional Functions of dry type transformers
Painted sheet metal enclosure with natural airing upwards, IP21.
Connexion on pluggable terminas 3200V or 5500V
- HRC fuses protection integrated above the protection envelop
- Thermal protection by thermal probe integrated to windings, one or two thresholds protection
- Tape chargers +/- 2,5 % +/- 5%.
- Keyhole locking of the protection envelop and or pluggable terminals
Standards met, our commitment
Conforms to NF C 17-200 - NF C 52-100 - IEC 60076 standards.
Other specifications on request. Routine tests U.T.E made on each transformer, specific tests on request
at your service
we are you
support in your project
AUGIER Energy helps you in the study of your project as close as possible to your needs in order to offer you the best technical and economic solution
Our field of work of dry type transformers
- Infrastructures Routes
- Rails Infrastructure
- Tunnels Infrastructure
- Bridge Infrastructure
- Port Infrastructures
- Oil & Gas
- Military Sites
- Power Plants
- Recreational Sites
- Industrial Sites
- Remote Locations
Implemented of dry type transformers
Here, in this case in the application domain :
Discover our references around the world using AUGIER technologies
Other products relative
from the category : Products
Discover the AUGIER technologies used all over the world for more than 60 years