Safety Enclosure Power Supply at an Airport, U.A.E
To achieve the electrical power supply for the lighting of security fences on an airport in UAE, in difficult conditions of temperature.
Total length : Two outputs of 8 km, one 2000 W SHP lamp at each 320 meters and one output of 1,5 km for one building.
Difficult weather conditions (wind, dust) with large temperature variations (-10 ° C to +50 ° C).
Our solutions implemented
Power transportation in 5500 V from a substation equipped with one transformer 630 kVA 400 V/5500 V.
- The switchboard, with three feeder contactors, supplies the watertight step-down transformers installed in pits.
- Each transformer supplies a 2000 W lamp, no LV network. Power supply of TED MTT transformers with cable 5500 V 3 x 16 mm².
One switchboard CEP13 containing 3 feeder contactors 5500 V.
50 watertight, single phase, transformers type TED MTT 5500 V/230 V 3 kVA (+55°C).
1 watertight, three phase, transformers type TEH TTT 5500 V/400 V 100 kVA (+55°C).
With more than 60 years of experience of energy transportation, Augier is always looking to offer the best system for your airports.
Voltalink solutions bring different systems to airports by helping them to be more reliable, secure and productive.
to difficult climatic conditions.
A PROVEN TECHNOLOGY RELIABLE & RESISTANT EQUIPMENT
Designed to be buried, these robust and invisible materials ensure service continuity anywhere.
Safe Energy by Augier : Underground network protected from everything
- Equipment that functions without interruption under 1 metre of water
- Remote or sensitive sites powered 24/7
- Installations resistant to weathering and vandalism
- Compatible with Smart Energy Solution
at your service
we support you with your project
AUGIER ENERGY helps you review your project as much as you need in order to offer you the best technical and economical solution
Our Others references
Find more references using AUGIER technologies around the world