Powering Kerian Hydro Hydroelectric Power Station pumps, Malaysia
Supplying power to pumps in a hydroelectric power station over a distance of 3km.
Site with difficult access (jungle) and severe climate conditions (water, average of 80% humidity).
Our solutions implemented
- 2 set-up substations with an indoor cabinet (PTS), equipped with a three-phase 400V / 3.2kV 32KVA watertight step-up transformer, for transporting energy with a 10mm² cross section cable.
- 2 step-down substations with an indoor cabinet (PTS), equipped with a three-phase 3.2kV / 400V 32KVA watertight step-down transformer to supply the pumps for dams.
2 transformer substations with an indoor cabinet (PTS), equipped with a three-phase 3.2kV / 400V 32KVA watertight step-down transformer
AN OPTIMISED TECHNOLOGYTRANSPORT ENERGY DIFFERENTLY
Augier, your energy! Being the world’s leading specialist in the distribution and management of medium voltage energy over long distances does not invent itself!
Wide Energie by Augier : Optimised voltages from 950 V to 6600 V
- Our experts advise you in choosing the correct voltage for you.
- Reduced investment and operating costs.
- Covering a remote receiver power supply at large sites.
at your service
we support you with your project
AUGIER ENERGY helps you review your project as much as you need in order to offer you the best technical and economical solution
Our Others references
Find more references using AUGIER technologies around the world