Supply 5.5kV – lighting railways and platforms
- Power supply of 22 masts distributed over two 5500 V contactor
- Departure 1 will have a total width of 2480m
- Departure 2 will have a total width of 2070m
- Power supply of 32 masts distributed over two 5500 V contactor
- Departure 3 will have a total width of 3110m
- Departure 4 will have a total width of 2530m
The lighting consists of masts equipped with 150W, 400w and 1000w HPS lamps.
Assurance of minimum lighting in case of default in one of the transformers.
Available voltage: 20 kV
Our solutions implemented
From the substation, the two 3-pole cable for the platform, 6/6 kV specified voltage, with a copper conductor of 3x25 mm² section and cable 3x16 mm² for the railway.
They supply power to different lighting networks. The feeders supply the 5500 V network consisting of MODULOBLOC 5500 V / 230 V watertight step-down transformers.
- - IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE FRENCH STANDARD C 52 410 THEY POWER THE MAXIMUM HPS LAMPS ACCORDING TO THE USEFUL POWER OF SAID TRANSFORMERS.
- POWER SUPPLY THROUGH TWO TRANSFORMERS TO ENSURE MINIMUM ILLUMINATION.
- DIMER PROVIDING STABLE POWER AND ENERGY SAVINGS BY REDUCING THE LAMP POWER SUPPLY VOLTAGE.
Network created via 3x25 mm² and 3 x 16 mm² cables.
Transformer 5500 V / 230 V 8 kVA: useful power 6,4 kVA
Transformer 5500 V / 230 V 10 kVA: useful power 8 kVA
Transformer 5500 V / 230 V 16 kVA : useful power 12,8 kVA
AN OPTIMISED TECHNOLOGYTRANSPORT ENERGY DIFFERENTLY
Augier, your energy! Being the world’s leading specialist in the distribution and management of medium voltage energy over long distances does not invent itself!
Wide Energie by Augier : Optimised voltages from 950 V to 6600 V
- Our experts advise you in choosing the correct voltage for you.
- Reduced investment and operating costs.
- Covering a remote receiver power supply at large sites.
at your service
we support you with your project
AUGIER ENERGY helps you review your project as much as you need in order to offer you the best technical and economical solution
Our Others references
Our field of work Railway Infrastructure
Find more references using AUGIER technologies around the world