AUGIER switchgears are specifically designed to power extensive 950V, 3200V, 5500V, 6600V networks. The switchgear compartments can be equipped with a cut out switch or appropriate contactor depending on the operating voltage.
CEP 14 : Single-phase network - CEP 15 : Three-phase network
Benefits of CEP 14 - 15
A switchgear can include two or three stacked compartments. You choose the function of a compartment to suit requirements. The full cabinet is in the ‘protected’ category, IP 3XC, grey-coloured, RAL 7035 and 7016, and is for indoor use. The frames are made of folded and welded steel sheets and the separations are made of welded or screwed steel sheets. The switchgears have a compact design. The compartments with pluggable carriage perform the visible cut-out essential for safety.
Due to their design, the switchgears do not require rear access. To open the doors and to remove the mobile carriages completely, a gap at the front measuring roughly 1200 mm is sufficient (minimum: 1000 mm). The complete isolation of an outgoing feeder is achieved by unplugging the contactor carriage and by closing the earthing switch and the cut out circuit switch on the outgoing feeder cable.
A switchboard panel is made up of several switchgears placed side by side, joined together electrically by a busbar located in the busbar compartment.
Visible cut-off pluggable carriage
- Security : locking by locks
- Intuitive touch screen interface
- Electrical protections adapted to the road lighting network
- Display for voltage, current, network power rating
Specifications of CEP 14 - 15
The control and protection devices used may be required to operate 2,000 times a year or more. The equipment offered by AUGIER delivers many functions, including the following:
- Protection at maximum intensity, even when faults occur far away from the transformer substation.
- Selection of sophisticated triggers between the network’s protection elements.
- Heavy duty operation capability.
- Protection against earth faults.
- A 1kV or 7.2kV contactor with high isolating capability.
- Indirect TI protection (overload fault) and earth fault are controlled by microprocessor
- Direct protection is provided by fuses with high rupturing capacity.
- Height 2 Compartments (mm) 1420
- Height 3 Compartments (mm) 2060
Features of CEP 14 - 15
These characteristics apply in operating temperatures of between 0°C and +55°C and at altitudes of less than 1000 metres.
Classe 7,2 kV
20 kV - 50 Hz - 1 minute
3200 A - 1 seconde
8300 A crête
Transformer with dry insulation ratio
Transformer with dry insulation power
Transformer with dry insulation class
Transformer with dry insulation power DC thermal current
80Ipn, 1s soit 8000A eff
Optional Functions of CEP 14 - 15
A switchgear can include two or three stacked compartments. You choose the function of a compartment to suit requirements. The full cabinet is in the ‘protected’ category, IP 3XC, grey-coloured, RAL 7035 and 7016, and is for indoor use
- Incoming isolating switches: Connection to power transformer, no voltage cut-out..
- Incoming isolating switch and Auxiliary transformer : Function of incoming isolating switch plus power supply to auxiliaries on the substation. 5 kVA power, single-phase 230 V.
- Coupling isolating switch : In combination with the incoming isolating switch, the coupling isolating switch makes it possible to install two transformers to secure the substation.
- Outgoing feeder isolating switch: Power supply to the network. no-voltage cut-out. Network protection exclusively fuse-based..
- Auxiliary transformer Isolating switch : Power supply to auxiliaries at the substation. 5 kVA power, single-phase 230 V.
- Spare outgoing feeder: Pre-equippd to install an outgoing feeder contactor in future.
- Incoming contactor : Connects to power transformer, load cut-out, remote control possible.
- Coupling contactor : In combination with the incoming contactors, the coupling contactor makes it possible to install two transformers to protect the substation.
- Outgoing feeder contactor : Power supply to a network. Load cut-out, fuse protection associated with maximum current protection and protection against earth faults.
- Normal emergency contactor : Automatic switching to emergency power supply if there is no power from the normal source.
- Empty : Empty compartment, cannot be retrofitted.
STEPII Compartment : MCEP
Compartment equipped with a coupling module permitting the information to be transmitted by the powerline communication in the event of the STEP II remote control system being used.
RELIFT COMPARTMENT : RH
Installed below a switchgear with three compartments, the relift compartment enables the height of a CEP14-15 switchgear to be restored with an existing old generation of switchgear (model CEP 7 to 9) with a height of 2250 mm
EMPTY COMPARTMENT : V
Compartment not used, without equipment, closed by a door. This compartment is intended to complete a single-function switchgear. It cannot be retrofitted.
The locking devices are mechanical, operational and appropriate to the configuration of the panel. These prevent, most importantly:
>The carriage being unplugged or plugged with the contactor closed.
>The earthing switch being closed with the carriage contactor plugged in.
>The access door to the equipment being opened when the earthing switch is open.
CONTROL CABINET AND POWER SUPPLY TO LOW VOLTAGE AUXILIARIES ON THE TRANSFORMER SUBSTATION
Powered by one or more of the auxiliary transformers on the substation, the low voltage cabinet provides :
>The power supply to electrical auxiliaries at the substation
>Upstream disengagement in response to a transformer fault
>Control of the lighting.
Standards met, our commitment
CEP 14/15 AUGIER switchgears comply with the recommendations contained in technical standards:
CEI - NF EN 62271-1: High-voltage equipment - Section 1: shared specifications.
CEI - NF EN 62271-200: Equipment in a metal enclosure for AC voltages greater than 1kV and less than 52 kV.
CEI - NF EN 62271-102: isolating switches and earthing switches for high-voltage AC power.
NFC 13-200: High-voltage electrical installations.
NFC 64-160: AC isolating switches and earthing switches.
7.2kV FUSES : compliant with standards IEC 60282-1 / DIN 43625 / IEC 60549
at your service
we are you
support in your project
AUGIER Energy helps you in the study of your project as close as possible to your needs in order to offer you the best technical and economic solution
Our field of work of CEP 14 - 15
CEP switchgears are installed worldwide on lighting applications and other load demands. A detailed list of reference is available on request.
- Infrastructures Routes
- Rails Infrastructure
- Tunnels Infrastructure
- Bridge Infrastructure
- Port Infrastructures
- Oil & Gas
- Military Sites
- Power Plants
- Recreational Sites
- Industrial Sites
- Remote Locations
Implemented of CEP 14 - 15
Here, in this case in the application domain : Airports
Discover our references around the world using AUGIER technologies