Antenna of the tunnel of the Col de Braus, France
Powering communication equipments for SNCF in the BRAUS (06) rail tunnel,
Feed 8 relay antennas of 85W on a distance of 6 km from an outdoor station resistant to harsh weather conditions (wind, rain, dust).
Achieve installation in 2 months.
Our solutions implemented
- Increase output voltage with an outdoor station, equipped with a water-tight step-up transformer, 3 kVA - 230V / 950V.
- Transmit electrical energy 950 V single phase, with a 2x16 mm² cable on a distance of 6 km, to supply equipments 85W with step-down transformers VOLTAMAX 950V / 230V 400VA.
- Supply of equipment in less than two months allowing quick installation.
A PROVEN TECHNOLOGY RELIABLE & RESISTANT EQUIPMENT
Designed to be buried, these robust and invisible materials ensure service continuity anywhere.
Safe Energy by Augier : Underground network protected from everything
- Equipment that functions without interruption under 1 metre of water
- Remote or sensitive sites powered 24/7
- Installations resistant to weathering and vandalism
- Compatible with Smart Energy Solution
at your service
we support you with your project
AUGIER ENERGY helps you review your project as much as you need in order to offer you the best technical and economical solution
Our Others references
Find more references using AUGIER technologies around the world