We look forward to welcoming you on booth : 7-G168
AUGIER will be exhibitor in WNE, the World Nuclear Exhibition which will take place from the 26th to the 28th of June in Paris North Villepinte.
We are pleased to invite you to this major event, to discuss together about your future projects!
Our booth Hall 7 Path G Booth 168
Most of France’s nuclear power plants, the GUANG DONG power station in China and the TABRIZ power station in the Middle East use Augier’s HTI (intermediate high voltage) distribution equipment. These include:
- The combination of a step-up station and a step-down station to supply power to usage points far away from low voltage sources, such as:
- Drill pumps
- Powered doors
- Lift pumps
- Reception building
- Decentralised workshop
- For lighting applications, the combination of a BT/HTI step-up transformer station with a set of 10-100 low-power waterproof transformer stations installed in open underground pits such as:
- Construction site lighting
- Traffic lane lighting,
- Park lighting,
- Fence lighting and lighting monitored areas
- Security lighting
- Securing the power supply of the radioactivity measuring sensors (KRS loop). Making a 5500 V network with waterproof transformers with a backup 20kV network.
- Mobile transformer stations 200 kVA and 400 kVA 6600 V / 400 V, combined with wall-mounted compartments and fixed energy cabinets constitute the 6.6 kV loop providing the energy required for maintenance of the power plant.
- Power dimmers for lighting machine rooms, site fencing and the security perimeter.