To achieve the power supply for lighting of 9 big lighting masts and boosters on the docks of a port in Reunion Island.
Guarantee the redundancy of lighting
Our solutions implemented
Power transportation in 5500 V from only one substation
- The substation, with 2 feeders contactors, supplies on the one hand the step-down watertight transformers installed in pits, close to the lamps to supply, and on the other hand a transformer which supplies the boosters.
- The redundancy of the 1000 kVA transformers ensures the lighting supply
- One LV lighting control cabinet
- One power transformer 250 kVA 5500 V/400 V.
- 7 transformers type TED MTT 16 kVA 5500 V/230 V.
- 2 transformers type TED MTT 25 kVA 5500 V/230 V.
AN OPTIMISED TECHNOLOGYTRANSPORT ENERGY DIFFERENTLY
Augier, your energy! Being the world’s leading specialist in the distribution and management of medium voltage energy over long distances does not invent itself!
Wide Energie by Augier : Optimised voltages from 950 V to 6600 V
- Our experts advise you in choosing the correct voltage for you.
- Reduced investment and operating costs.
- Covering a remote receiver power supply at large sites.
at your service
we support you with your project
AUGIER ENERGY helps you review your project as much as you need in order to offer you the best technical and economical solution
Our Others references
Our field of work Port Infrastructure
Find more references using AUGIER technologies around the world