Facilities Tamarins Road, Ile de la Reunion
Electrical supply of road equipments,
variable message panels, caméras, civil work structure (viaduct and tunnel)
Equipments split on 30 kilometers.
No power source available.
Our solutions implemented
To transport the electrical energy in 5500 V from 2 sub-stations.
- Each substation supplies main technical premises 5500V / 400V.
- From those technical premises, a 950 V subnetwork has been created to supply remote consumers (camera or others).
• Ten step–up stations PTC from 50 to 400 kVA 5500 V / 400 V,
• Twelve step-up stations PTS from 5 to 16 kVA 230 V / 950 V,
• Nineteen step-down stations PTS from 5 kVA to 16 kVA 950 V / 230V.
Substation in aluminium, indoor or outdoor type. Outdoor substation with watertight transformer, installed on a concret base.
AN OPTIMISED TECHNOLOGYTRANSPORT ENERGY DIFFERENTLY
Augier, your energy! Being the world’s leading specialist in the distribution and management of medium voltage energy over long distances does not invent itself!
Wide Energie by Augier : Optimised voltages from 950 V to 6600 V
- Our experts advise you in choosing the correct voltage for you.
- Reduced investment and operating costs.
- Covering a remote receiver power supply at large sites.
at your service
we support you with your project
AUGIER ENERGY helps you review your project as much as you need in order to offer you the best technical and economical solution
Our Others references
Our field of work Road Equipment
Find more references using AUGIER technologies around the world