Regulation and variation of the supply voltage of tunnels with a lengh of 1.5km
Variation of the lighting intensity at the entrance and exit of the tunnel
Remote control and monitoring of the status of dimmer and bypass in the case of a fault.
Our solutions implemented
The energy bill fr road lighting is an important part of the economies expenses. The AUGIER variable speed dimmers reduce the consumption of existing installations by 30-50%, eliminating over-consumption due to variationsin the mains voltage and prolonging the life of the lamps by limiting their energy load.
- Installation of 8 COMPACTO II three-phase dimmers with 9 / 12 / 18 / 72 KVA power rated
- Controls the 4-20mA Analogue variation
- Automatic bypass in case of fault
- More detailed information (consumption, energy savings) due to our RS485 connection for future evolution
This dimmer is eligible for 2 Energy Saving Certificates
AN AVANT-GARDE TECHNOLOGYSAVING & PROTECTING OF RESOURCES
Constant innovation to reduce the energy bill and the use of resources, a necessary awareness to protect future generations.
Green Energie by Augier: Augier, actively committed to a sustainable world.
- Reduction of cross-cable sections saving raw materials
- Respect of the European regulation « Ecodesign » and reduction of energy loss
- Reduced energy consumption due to regulating drives
at your service
we support you with your project
AUGIER ENERGY helps you review your project as much as you need in order to offer you the best technical and economical solution
Our Others references
Find more references using AUGIER technologies around the world