PROJECT MAFRAQ HIGHWAY LIGHTING
Powering highway lighting, 90 km long
with more than 1500 poles each of 2000W.
Cope with inadequate energy sources. Harsh conditions (wind, dust, sour) with temperature up to 50°C.
Have energy savings solution and remote monitoring system.
Our solutions implemented
After a technical audit and taking into account the needs and requirements, we proposed the establishment of:
Distribute electricity from 6 sub-stations
supplying 6.6 kV/415 V 32 kVA transformers using 6.6 kV – 3c x 35 mm² cable.
400 V Low voltage network
Each transformer supplies 11 poles using 4c x 25mm² LV cable.
- Energy saving is achieved by utilizing 6.6 kV dimmers.
- 5 switchboards EP13 are each composed of one general incomer contactor, one dimmer incomer contactor, two feeder contactors for lighting supply and one feeder to protect an auxilliary 100 kVA transformer.
- 5 transformers type TER TT 100 kVA 6600 V/400 V.
- 10 dimmers type THR 500 kVA 6,6 kV.
AN AVANT-GARDE TECHNOLOGYSAVING & PROTECTING OF RESOURCES
Constant innovation to reduce the energy bill and the use of resources, a necessary awareness to protect future generations.
Green Energie by Augier: Augier, actively committed to a sustainable world.
- Reduction of cross-cable sections saving raw materials
- Respect of the European regulation « Ecodesign » and reduction of energy loss
- Reduced energy consumption due to regulating drives
at your service
we support you with your project
AUGIER ENERGY helps you review your project as much as you need in order to offer you the best technical and economical solution
Our Others references
Find more references using AUGIER technologies around the world