Power supply for a GSM Antenna Railway Etampes, France
Feed GSM-R transmission antenna from a 400V source located at 600 m.
Decrease cross section of transmission cable.
Underground network protected against vandalism .
Our solutions implemented
- Increase available voltage - 230V, with a water-tight transformer 10 kVA - 230 V / 950 V installed in a pit
- Transmit electrical energy 950 V single phase, with a 2x16 mm² cable on a distance of 600 m.
- Decrease the voltage with a station equipped with water-tight step down transformer 10 KVA - 950 V / 230 V.
AN OPTIMISED TECHNOLOGYTRANSPORT ENERGY DIFFERENTLY
Augier, your energy! Being the world’s leading specialist in the distribution and management of medium voltage energy over long distances does not invent itself!
Wide Energie by Augier : Optimised voltages from 950 V to 6600 V
- Our experts advise you in choosing the correct voltage for you.
- Reduced investment and operating costs.
- Covering a remote receiver power supply at large sites.
at your service
we support you with your project
AUGIER ENERGY helps you review your project as much as you need in order to offer you the best technical and economical solution
Our Others references
Find more references using AUGIER technologies around the world