Security of public lighting installations and reduction in the city lighting consumption.
Management of 60 public lighting cabinets and 2,600 light points, 135 km² - 10 Villages
Remote control of duration and level of illumination
Our solutions implemented
The energy bill for public lighting is an important part of the expenses of a municipality. AUGIER’s dimmers & regulators reduce the consumption of existing facilities by 30 to 50%, eliminating overconsumption due to overvoltage and extend the life of the lamps.
- Installation of COMPACTO dimmers in each cabinet to reduce the consumption of the lighting network between 22h and 6h.
- Installation of AUGIER BOX to analyze faults and failures, control lighting (astronomical clock) and remotely change the settings of COMPACTO
- Setting up a remote management software at client site (CCVE) to receive details about daily breakdowns and consumption of its installations
This voltage converter is eligible for 2 Energy Saving Certificates
AN AVANT-GARDE TECHNOLOGYSAVING & PROTECTING OF RESOURCES
Constant innovation to reduce the energy bill and the use of resources, a necessary awareness to protect future generations.
Green Energie by Augier: Augier, actively committed to a sustainable world.
- Reduction of cross-cable sections saving raw materials
- Respect of the European regulation « Ecodesign » and reduction of energy loss
- Reduced energy consumption due to regulating drives
at your service
we support you with your project
AUGIER ENERGY helps you review your project as much as you need in order to offer you the best technical and economical solution
Our Others references
Our field of work Towns
Find more references using AUGIER technologies around the world